CCGI & Career
Improving college & career readiness and transition improves post-secondary success.
The California College Guidance Initiative (CCGI) works to ensure that all 6th-12th grade students in California have access to a systematic baseline of guidance and support as they plan, prepare, and pay for post-secondary education and training.
CCGI has two overarching objectives:
- All high school seniors graduate with a thoughtful, well-informed, post-secondary plan.
- Students' academic transcript, unique identifier, and college and career planning data follow them in a manner that reduces information gaps that hinder student success.
Note: New users must register their student account.
What can you find on CCGI website:
- College search & A-G college entrance requirements
- Systems of Higher Education
- The college application process & admissions decisions
- Financial Aid
- Career Exploration