Pacific Beach High School is for students age 16-18 in grades 10-12
San Luis Obispo and Morro Bay High School Students:
- Speak to your current high school counselor about transferring to Pacific Beach.
- Your counselor will send PBHS a referral notification.
- PBHS will reach out and schedule an intake appointment.
Out of District Students (Any student not currently attending SLOHS or MBHS):
- Must have a current transcript*
- Once the transcript is received we will schedule an intake appointment
- After the intake appointment, parents/ guardians will need to complete the Online Enrollment Process
*Please contact Jessica Briggs if you need assistance requesting a current transcript
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT INSTRUCTIONS
The following instructions are enrollment requirements for Pacific Beach High School.
Please have the following documents ready to upload in the online enrollment process.
- RESIDENCE VERIFICATION (2 items from 2 separate categories below are needed):
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipts; or Property tax payment receipts
- Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipt
- Pay stub, Voter registration, or Correspondence from a government agency
- Declaration of Residency executed by the student's parent/guardian (Spanish affidavit)
- If the student is an Unaccompanied Youth, a Declaration of Residency executed by the student
- If the student is residing in the home of a caregiving adult within district boundaries, an Affidavit executed by the Caregiving Adult (Spanish affidavit)
- IMMUNIZATIONS: Official documentation showing up-to-date immunizations. A student cannot be enrolled without his/her immunization record. Official Immunization Documentation includes:
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE or PASSPORT/VISA
- TRANSCRIPT: High school transcript showing the record of classes the student has completed since beginning high school.
- SPECIAL EDUCATION, if applicable: If the student has had special education services, please bring a copy of the current or most recent IEP and Triennial Assessment Report.
- GUARDIANSHIP, if applicable:
- Caregiver’s Authorization Affidavit - if the student is living with a friend or relative (not legal guardian).
- Foster Parents, please bring copy of the Agreement between the foster parent(s) and the foster family agency.
- Copy of Custody Agreement, if applicable.